Sarantoula Sarantaki is currently based in Freiburg (DE). After finishing her dance education in TIP- Bewegungs art, she is engaged in the local independent dance scene of Freiburg through preforming, teaching and organising artistic events focus on dance Performance.
The somatic knowledge of dance and Instant Composition, is transferred and shared through movement classes with children, contact improvisation workshops and performances of Instant Composition.
Performances and Events:
- Performance ´´Loose Feet´´ , November 2017 (DE)
- Workshop Contact Improvisation, January 2018 (NL)
- Workshop Contact Improvisation, April 2018 (DE)
- Regular Classes for Children, ongoing (DE)
- Performance, May 2018 (DE)
- Labor Manifest – Platform event of Research in Dance and Performance , May-June 2018 (DE)